iCourts work closely with a set of dynamic research milieus in Denmark. In addition, the Centre has also established agreements with four targeted international collaborators with respect to conferencing, research and doctoral training. These include:
- Erik Castrén Institute of International Law and Human Rights, Helsinki University.
- Center for International and Comparative Law, Duke University.
- The Project on International Courts and Tribunals (PICT), University College London & Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- EUI-CESSP. Global Justice Project, EUI & Centre européen de sociologie et de science politique de la Sorbonne (CESSP)
- Northwestern University, Department of Political Science