Research Services support all faculty staff in relation to:
- holding meetings, workshops and conferences;
- external research funding;
- administrative tasks in the research centres;
- administration of rooms and computer equipment.
Research Services also support the faculty's strategic management and objectives, e.g. through the preparation of management information and administrative support of the faculty management in financial and strategic matters.
Research Services also collaborates with the faculty's external suppliers.
Tasks, organization and management
Research Services is managed by Head of Research Services Lykke Sennels-Andersen.
Research Services consists of 4 teams with the following tasks:
The Finance Team
- Financial management of the faculty's internal and external grants.
- Multi-year forecasts, budgeting and budget follow-up.
- Financial advice to grant holders.
- Grant administration/external funding: ongoing follow-up, financial reporting and project accounts.
- Debtor and creditor management, including invoicing, dealing with purchase invoices, purchasing, and processing of travel expenses and reimbursements.
- Internal controlling.
- Financial management information and analyses.
Research Secretary Team
- Support of centre related events.
- Reception of new academic staff members.
- Support of research centres.
- Support of Microsoft Office package.
- RejsUd and IndFak (help to self-help).
- Assistance in connection with booking travel and general meeting activity.
- Budget follow-up to a limited extent.
Funding & Events Team
- Targeted and qualified research support in relation to applications for external funding for research projects.
- Project management and support for major, international meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Management information and support of research (external financing, research evaluations, etc).
Team Administration & Relations
- Building manager
- Receptions and departures
- Relations to external suppliers
- Ordering and administration of IT equipment and office furniture
- Secretariat services of the Academic Council
- ScanPas and WorkZone
- Physical study environment
- Practical and administrative students
- Holiday and illness registration