The Dean’s Office supports the faculty management and its work, including strategy, management service and communications.
Tasks, organisation and management
The Dean's Office is managed by Senior executive adviser Anne Mette Grüner and has the following tasks:
- Development and implementation of the faculty’s strategy through strategic projects.
- Follow-up on the University of Copenhagen's goals and action plans.
- Management of the faculty's collective project portfolio by the Project and portfolio office.
- Management information and analyses.
- Administrative agreements.
- Educational agreements.
- The secretariat of JUR LT (the faculty’s collective management group) employer panels, portfolio meetings and senior management meetings.
- Support of participation in external forums, e.g. LT (the rector’s management team) and AL (administrative management team).
- General management service.
- Strategic communication.
- Internal communication, including coordinating the development and maintenance of the faculty's intranet.
- External communication, including coordinating the development and maintenance of the faculty's website.
- Press management.
- Crisis management.