The Dean’s Office supports the faculty management and its work, including strategy, management service and communications.
Tasks, organisation and management
The Dean's Office is managed by Senior executive adviser Anne Mette Grüner and has the following tasks:
- Development, including the Faculty’s strategy, administrative efficiency projects, etc.
- Accumulation and monitoring of the University of Copenhagen’s development contract, strategies, etc.
- Business Intelligence and management of the Faculty's overall project portfolio
- Crisis Unit
- Administrative Agreements
- Educational Agreements
- Secretariat for management team meetings, including JUR LT (the entire management team),
- Support for participation in external forums (e.g. management team, Directors Coordination Committee)
- General management service
- Internal communications, including development and maintenance of the faculty’s intranet
- External communications, including development and maintenance of the faculty’s website
- Press relations
- General communications support of faculty activities