Public Procurement Conference – centralization and new trends
This public procurement conference – centralization and new trends aims to address new developments, innovation and sustainability as well as emerging issues in public procurement. The two-day Conference will bring together both practitioners and researchers working in the field from all around Europe, especially from Scandinavia.
The first day of the Conference is divided into three panels:
- CPBs in Scandinavia - trends and challenges
- Framework Agreements
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems
The second day of the Conference is divided into two panels followed by Danish and International Tracks:
- Public Procurement for a Green Transition
- The Future of Centralization
- International Track (held in English) / Danish Track on framework agreements (held in Danish)
Some of the presentations will be based on papers, which will be published as a book by Djøf Publishing autumn 2023 (editors: Carina Risvig Hamer, Kirsi-Maria Halonen and Magdalena Socha).
- Conference fee: 500 DKK*
- Conference dinner: 500 DKK
* Participation in the conference (without dinner) is free of charge for students, Ph.D. students, and post-docs.
Please sign up using this form - no later than 19 April 2023, 10:00 (CET).
On Tuesday April 25 we invite participants and speakers for a Conference dinner on Campus. Separate registration is required.
The Conference is followed by the PhD Conference in Public Procurement & Competition Law that will take place on 27 April 2023. Click here for more information.
For registration inquiries please contact email@example.com