Exchange student

If your university has an agreement with the University of Copenhagen, you must apply for an exchange at your home institution. Please be aware that you have to apply early.

Partner universities are either:

  • European universities within the ECTS-scheme
  • Scandinavian universities within the Nordplus-framework
  • Partner universities outside Europe and Scandinavia with whom the Faculty of Law has an exchange agreement

See the list of all our partner universities.

It is your home institution that selects and nominates you to study at the University of Copenhagen.


It is our central International Office that handles the application procedure. Read about how to apply as an exchange student.

When your admission procedures are completed you can find information about course descriptions and course registration on click on "Courses offered" in the middle of the screen.