PhD Conference in Public Procurement and Competition Law
The conference is aimed at research students of all levels, working on topics related to public procurement and competition law, as well as at PhD candidates in any discipline whose research touches on issues affecting public procurement in a broad sense. The conference offers PhD students the opportunity to present their research in a vibrant intellectual environment and receive constructive feedback from dedicated discussants as well as from an audience consisting of their peers.
During the conference the wide range of topics will be discussed. PhD students will present papers in the field of – among others – emergency procurement, AI and risk of bid rigging, procurements techniques and the relation of public procurement to the climate change.
Draft of the programme:
Registration and practical information:
- In order to participate in the PhD Conference please send an email to Magdalena Socha at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 April 2023, 10:00 (CET). (max. 20 participants)
- Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
Public Procurement Conference – centralization and new trends:
Please note that in addition to the PhD Conference, on April 25-26th, 2023, the University of Copenhagen will host Public Procurement Conference – centralization and new trends. This event will bring together scholars and practitioners working in the area of public procurement from all around Europe. Participation in both events is a great opportunity to meet academic fellows, discuss your research and receive valuable input on your work. Click here for more information.
Details regarding submission of papers (only for PhDs that will be presenting):
- Paper submission deadline: March 1st, 2023;
- Paper length: between 4000 and 6000 words, excluding references;
- Format: Please submit your paper in the pdf format;
- Language: English;
- How to submit: Please send your paper to email@example.com;
For any other inquiries, please contact Carina Risvig Hamer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Magdalena Socha at email@example.com
The Conference is part of CPB-project, founded by the Independent Research Fund Denmark (Sapere Aude: DFF-Starting Grant, case number: 0167-00031A).