Centre for Enterprise Liability
Karen Blixens Plads 16, 2300 København S, Søndre Campus, Building: 6B.3.57
Alexandra Andhov (Horváthová) is an Assistant Professor of Corporate law at CEVIA – Centre for Enterprise Liability. In 2019 she has been a Fulbright Scholar at Cornell Law School in the United States. Alexandra’s main areas of research are corporate law, capital market law, corporate social responsibility and contract law. On these topics she has published articles in numerous European as well as US law journals and reviews. She actively participated on numerous conferences in Europe, US and Canada.
Alexandra’s current work focuses on issues related to capital market law, corporate law and innovation and technology. Currently, she analyzes the possible use of blockchain within corporations and corporate governance as well as various regulatory aspects of FinTech and effects of novel technology on the division of power and control among diverse groups of stakeholders.
Alexandra holds an S.J.D. in International Business Law from the Central European University (2015), an LL.M in International Business Law from the Central European University (2011) and a Master’s degree in law from Comenius University (2010). She has been a visiting researcher in numerous institutions and research centers, including the University of Turin (2017), the Cornell Law School (2013-14) and the Oxford Law School (2013). Before joining CEVIA, she was a research fellow at the Center for Integrity in Business and Government at the CEU Business School (2012-2015) and she worked for CMS Cameron McKenna in Budapest with their litigation and arbitration team. In 2015 she joined a consultation firm, CNS Risk. Alexandra was called into the bar in Slovakia.
- Law of Start-up Companies, University of Copenhagen (Since 2017)
- EU Law (Since 2019)
- Comparative Corporate Governance, University of Copenhagen (Since 2017)
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen (Since 2016)
- Law of Private Equity, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen (Autumn 2016)
- International Diplomatic Law, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen (Spring 2017)
- Sustainable Business and Environmental Seminar, Law School, Pace University, New York (Spring 2019)
- International Trade, Faculty of Law, University of Torino (Since 2017)
- Corporate Governance, Faculty of Law, Lund University (Spring 2017)
- International Arbitration, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen (Autumn 2016)
- EU International Relations Law: The External Dimension of European Integration, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen (Autumn 2016)
- Private Equity Playbook, Cornell Law School, Ithaca (Autumn 2013)