Lone Wandahl Mouyal
Center for Market and Economic Law
Karen Blixens Plads 16
2300 København S
Primary fields of research
Lone Wandahl Mouyal conducts research on business law and sustainable development focusing particularly on the roles and responsibilities of corporations. Her current research focus concerns the role of the financial sector.
Lone Wandahl Mouyal has significant knowledge and practical experience as an attorney-at-law advising on the interactions between commercial interest and human rights and sustainable development. She has published extensively within this area and participates regularly in conferences in and outside Denmark.
Lone Wandahl Mouyal received the 2015 Sapère Aude research talent prize from the Danish Research Council.
- Tort and contract law (Bachelor's course)
- Sustainability law (Master's course)
- International Investment Law (Master's course)
- Finansret (Master's course)
- Commercial law (Master's course)