- Associate Professor of Law, Denis De Castro Halis, UNESA (University Estacio de Sa/Post-Grad.Prog.Law) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is a specialist in Asian socio-legal issues, legal theory, and corporate social responsibility, having worked in mainland China and Macao for 14 years (2005-2019). He focuses on the intersections of law, social sciences and philosophy.
- Partner, Attorney, PhD Rass Holdgaard (Kammeradvokaten) (Specialist in EU-Law).
- Adjunct Assistant professor Graham Butler (Århus Universitet) (European Union law, EU constitutional law, external relations law, and European integration).
- Adjunct Associate Professor Bart van Vooren (Law of the European Union with specialization in EU external relations law, EU institutional law, and EU constitutional law).
- Professor Antoni Abat i Ninet (constitutional law and legal theory) University of Copenhagen - 2013-2020; Visiting Professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel) as of September 2020.
- Matthijs M. Maas (Matthijs.Maas@jur.ku.dk) is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Centre for the Study of Existential Risk, University of Cambridge, and a College Research Associate at King’s College, University of Cambridge. His work focuses on the global governance of artificial intelligence, and the impact of emerging technologies on international law.