Questions – University of Copenhagen

Forward this page to a friend Resize Print Bookmark and Share

Faculty of Law > Education > Exchange and Guest Students > Questions


It is our central International Office that handles the entire application procedure for both exchange and guest students. Please contact the International Office if you have questions about how to apply, residence permit, accomodation, etc.

See how you get in touch with the International Office.