Positions at CEVIA
- Ph.d. student at CEVIA
- Post doc at CEVIA
- Research assistant at CEVIA
- Student project assistant at CEVIA
- Visiting Scholar at CEVIA
There are a number of Ph.d. students connected to CEVIA, working on concrete research projects. We welcome applications with suggestions for additional concrete projects. The centre regularly has available PhD positions related to specific topics or framework projects. Other topics which fall within the centre's research interests in general can also be of interest.
In the current round for Phd applications, topics falling within one or more of the following four framework projects are of particular interest:
For further information, please refer to director of the centre, Vibe Ulfbeck (Vibe.Ulfbeck@jur.ku.dk) tel. +45 35323148.
CEVIA has three available post doc positions (three years). See the advertisement
- One post doc position falling under the framework project “Long-term private and public contracts – flexibility and stability”.
- One post doc position falling under the framework project “Sustainability, responsibility and enterprise liability”.
- One post doc position falling under the framework project “Welfare services, privatisation, and the liability of private and public enterprises”.
CEVIA regularly has research assistants connected to the centre. A research assistant is employed for an agreed period - typically a number of months - to complete a specific minor research project within the centre's subject area, and resulting in a publication. The position can be combined, e.g. with attorney work, such that an agreed number of days per week are spent at the centre, with the rest being dedicated to a main job.
For further information, please refer to centre leader, Vibe Ulfbeck (Vibe.Ulfbeck@jur.ku.dk) tel. +45 35323148.
CEVIA regularly has a number of student project assistants connected to the centre. A student project assistant would typically be employed in one of our cross-discipline projects and would carry out research tasks within the framework of these projects under the guidance of one or more senior researchers. This work is used as basic research at the centre for the benefit of all employees at the centre. Furthermore, the students can use this work as the touchstone for a thesis.
For further information, please refer to director of the centre, prof. Vibe Ulfbeck (Vibe.Ulfbeck@jur.ku.dk) tel. +45 35323148
CEVIA regularly has researchers visiting the centre as guests for shorter or longer periods of time. Visiting scholars are typically provided with office space and have access to the law library and electronic ressourses available to faculty. Application including a project description must be sent to director of the centre, prof. Vibe Ulfbeck (Vibe.Ulfbeck@jur.ku.dk)
List of visiting scholars at the centre:
- Prof. José Gonzalez, University of Santiago, Chile, May-November 2009
- Ph.d.-student, Steinar Taubøll, University of Oslo, November 2009
- Ph.d.-student, Birgitte Hagland, university of Oslo, January 2010
Positions at CEVIA