Legislation and guidelines governing the PhD programme
Please note that in the event of a discrepancy between the Danish version of the legislation/guidelines below and the English translation of the documents, the Danish version has legal validity.
- Amendment to The Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities (pdf).
- General rules and guidelines for the PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen (pdf)
- Regulations for the PhD Programme at the Faculty of Law (pdf)
- Agreement between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance concerning the salary of PhD Students (in Danish).
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation Guidelines for the Industrial PhD Programme (pdf).
- Agreement between the Union of University Teachers and the Ministry of Finance of Iceland (Félag háskólakennara) (pdf).