EUPoLex Jean Monnet EU Career Fair
From 16th to 25th November 2021
The Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law & Politics would like to invite you to the EU Career Fair jointly organized by the University of Copenhagen (iCourts) and the Carlos III University of Madrid (Department of Social Sciences) in collaboration with the EU career ambassadors, EU institutions, and, student and youth associations in Denmark and Spain. Students at Danish and Spanish universities will get to know more about EU-related career paths from key staff of EU institutions and bodies. The fair will also be a perfect opportunity for networking and getting first-hand advice from professionals who successfully pursue an EU career path and have a tangible impact on EU law and policy-making and on the future of the EU. The Fair will help students of different disciplines - such as law, political science, linguistics, history, economics, and so on - to identify the necessary skills and increase their chances for meeting the needs of various institutions and stakeholders within the EU. The participants will also have a chance to exchange their views and learn more about specific opportunities in thematic panels.
The Fair will take place online. Each talk will be accessible through a unique link indicated below for each event or provided when registration is needed .
PhD at the European University Institute (two separate presentations)
Presentation of the PhD programme for Danish students (Tuesday 16th Nov. 15:30-16:30 - language: Danish).
- Helga Molbaek-Steensing (PhD research at LAW Department - EUI)
- Nicolaj Narvestad (Academic officer at the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science)
Registration link: https://www.eui.eu/events?id=542554
Presentation of the PhD programme for Spanish students (Thursday 18th Nov. 17:00-18:00 - language: English & Spanish)
- Elias Dinas (Professor at Social and Political Science Department - EUI)
- Lucia López Zurita (Postdoc at the University of Copenhagen & Alumni PhD fellow LAW Department)
Registration link: https://www.eui.eu/events?id=543578
Specialized master education in EU affairs: The College of Europe (Tuesday 23rd Nov. 17:00-18:30 – language: english):
- Mattia Filippin (Head of the Communications, Marketing and Recruitment Office - College of Europe)
- Nina Guldbæk van Leeuwen (Alumni of the College of Europe, Head of Section at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark)
- Álvaro Garrote (Student at College of Europe – Natolín and member of Equipo Europa)
Click here to join via Zoom
Meeting ID: 617 0709 2074
Career paths in the EU (Thursday 25th Nov. 17:00-18:30 CES – language: english):
- Ana Yturriaga Saldanha (Head of the European School of Administration – European Commission)
- Tobias B. Pærremand (EU Career ambassadors - Denmark)
- Iván Tubio Sanlés (EU Career ambassadors - Spain)
Click here to join via Zoom
Meeting ID: 658 2998 3993
The event is part of the activities of the Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law & Politics at the University of Copenhagen and, hence, is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
The events are also co-organized in collaboration with: