We create the necessary contact between the law and digital developments
WE CREATE THE NECESSARY CONTACT BETWEEN THE LAW AND DIGITAL DEVELOPMENTS
Digitalisation and new technology will be of vital importance to the labour market and how we interact as people. The Faculty of Law wishes to explore and develop the legal aspects of digital advances so that digitalisation and the rule of law go hand in hand. We are also obliged to consider the importance of digital advances to the legal profes- sion and our educational programmes.
- Strengthen research into the consequences of digitalisation for legal certainty in society – for each person, the public sector and the private business community.
- Establish collaborations with other fields of research and education, and ensure that new regulatory frameworks are designed to align with continuously developing digital solutions.
- Future-proof the legal profession by developing the content of our programmes to ensure that law graduates remain indispensable to the labour market.
- Explore and exploit the educational and didactic potential of digital learning and new digital learning tools used in the faculty’s programmes.
- Identify and exploit the interfaces where digitalisation can contribute positively to the faculty’s operation, administration and communication.