The Russia-Ukraine Conflict Under International Law
This virtual event will explore the Russia-Ukraine conflict providing insights into a range of applicable international legal aspects.
- Professor with Special Responsibilities Dr. Astrid Kjeldgaard-Pedersen, iCourts, University of Copenhagen.
- Associate Professor Dr. Mykola Gnatovskyy, Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- Dr. Kateryna Busol, Academy Associate, Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House.
- Associate Professor Dr. Dmytro Koval, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
- Mark Kersten, Fellow, Researcher, and Consultant, Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, University of Toronto.
- Dr. Gaiane Nuridzhanian, Senior Lecturer, National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy.
- Aloka Wanigasuriya, PhD Candidate and Research Assistant, Center for European and Comparative Legal Studies, University of Copenhagen (moderator).
The Russia-Ukraine Conflict Under International Law (pdf)
All parties are welcome, but registration is required. Please use this registration form no later than 18 April 2022, 09:00.
ZOOM link will be provided upon registration