The PhD programme > Scholarships to join o...
Scholarships to join one of the Faculty’s regular research centres
Centres of Excellence (CoE)
- CECS – Centre for European and Comparative Legal Studies
- CEVIA - Centre for Enterprise Liability
- CIIR - Centre for Information and Innovation Law
- CILCC - Centre for international law, Conflict and Crisis
- CRS - Centre for Studies in Legal Culture
- CORA - Centre for Public Regulation and Administration
- WELMA - Legal Studies in Welfare and EU Market Integration
Please note that you can also submit a research proposal on a topic that is not listed under the preferred areas of research at the Faculty’s research centers. However, the project must fit into major research areas of the chosen research center and comply with the general rules for application procedure.