The Dean’s Office supports the faculty management and its work, including strategy, management service and communications.
Tasks, organisation and management
The Dean's Office is managed by Faculty Director Jan Andresen Nielsen. The unit is comprised of two teams with the following tasks:
Team strategy and analysis
- Development, including the Faculty’s strategy, administrative efficiency projects, etc.
- Accumulation and monitoring of the University of Copenhagen’s development contract, strategies, etc.
- Management information and management of the Faculty's overall project portfolio
- Hearings, recommendations, etc.
- Secretariat for management team meetings, including JUR LT (the entire management team), JUR UDD (education) and JUR FORSK (research)
- Support for participation in external forums (e.g. management team, Directors Coordination Committee)
- General management service
- Internal communications, including development and maintenance of the faculty’s intranet
- External communications, including development and maintenance of the faculty’s website
- Press relations
- General communications support of faculty activities