05 December 2016
New special issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law
Astrid Kjeldgaard-Pedersen edits special issue on ‘A Nordic Approach to International Law?’
The latest issue of the Nordic Journal of International Law (Vol. 85, no. 4, 2016) is out. Contents include:
- Astrid Kjeldgaard-Pedersen, Introduction: A Nordic Approach to International Law?
- Gregor Noll, Nostalghia: A Nordic International Law
- Marlene Wind, Do Scandinavians Care about International Law? A Study of Scandinavian Judges’ Citation Practice to International Law and Courts
- David Thor Björgvinsson, The Effect of the Judgments of the ECtHR before the National Courts – A Nordic Approach?
- Martti Koskenniemi, Diplomats, Professors, and Then Some: Notes for a History of International Law in 20th Century Finland
- Astrid Kjeldgaard-Pedersen, Nordic Judges of the Permanent Court of International Justice and the International Court of Justice
- Julie Gjørtz Howden, Communities of Interest in the Nordic Management of International Watercourses
- Cecilia M. Bailliet, A Nordic Approach to Promoting Women’s Rights within International Law: Internal v. External Perspectives